1. Welcome Address by
2. Presentation on Telangana Agri Growth story with special reference to Paddy & Rice Milling.
3.Country Presentations on RBO – Current Status & Future Prospects – Chair Person -Mr. Ashok Sethia, President, IARBO
- India: Dr. B V Mehta, ED, The Solvent Extractors’ Association of India
- China: Dr. Yuanrong Jiang, Director, M/s. Wilmar (Shanghai) Biotechnology R&D Center, Ltd., China
- Bangladesh: Mr. Prokash Dutta, MD, M/s. Agrotech International Ltd., Bangladesh
- Vietnam: Mr. Pham Van Dung, Director, M/s. Wilmar CLV, Vietnam.
- Thailand: Dr. Riantong Singanusong,Associate Professor, Naresuan University, Thailand
4.Panel Discission on Value Added Products-Chair Person-Dr R B N Prasad, Former Chief Scientist and Head of Centre for Lipid Research of CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad
- Dr. Xuebing Xu, Chief Scientist, M/s.Wilmar (Shanghai) Biotechnology R&D Center, Ltd.
- Dr. (Mrs.) B. L. A. Prabhavathi Devi, Chief Scientist & Head (Former) Department of Oils, Lipid Science & Technology, Professor, Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research [AcSIR], CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad
- Mr. Puneet Goyal, Director, M/s. A. P. Organics Limited, Punjab
- Dr. D. Mathur, President OTAI India & Director, M/s. Fare Labs Pvt. Ltd., Haryana
- Mr Prabhakar Nachnekar, Sr. Manager-Process and Sales, M/s. Alfa Laval Ltd.
7.Panel Discussion on Marketing, Branding & Role of Packaging-Chair Person-Mr. Atul Chaturvedi, Special Advisor, SEA
- Lead Speaker- Mr. Hansel D’Souza, Brand Consultant, M/s. Aquila, Mumbai
- Mr. Angshu Mallick, MD & CEO, M/s. Adani Wilmar, Ahmedabad
8.Technical (Presentations) Session Chair Person – Dr. Trilochan Mohapatra, Ex DG, ICAR, GoI
1.Research Progress Evaluation for Rice Bran Oil In The Last Three Years. Dr. Xuebing Xu, Wilmar (Shanghai) Biotechnology R&D Center, Ltd., China
2.Latest Technology Upgradation in Rice Bran Oil Refining Industry in India Mr. Atul Joshi, Process Engineering head, M/S. Desmet Ballestra, Bangalore.
3.Sustainable and robust enzymatic degumming process that increases yields and profitability. Dr. Preeti Subhedar, Technical Sales Manager, M/s.Novozymes South Asia Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
9.J. R. Agro Innovation Award – Presentations by Winners. Researchers
- First -Designer goat milk – fatty acid manipulation using oils (Rice bran and soybean oil) Dr. Ajay P. Raval, Kamdhenu University, Gandhinagar Department of Animal Nutrition, Navsari
- Second -Strategies for maximizing utilization of De- Oiled Rice Bran (DORB) in Fish Feed, – Dr Amit Ranjan, TNJFU-Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies, Chennai
- Third -Development of Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Products containing Rice bran wax. Dr. Avish Dwarkadas Maru, Principal, Loknete Dr J D Pawar College of Pharmacy, Nasik
- First-Utilizing the otherwise neglected by-products of the rice bran oil industry-crude rice bran gums, lyso-gums, and rice bran oil meal Ms. Olivia Dhara, CSIR- IICT, Hyderabad
- Second-Stable rice bran oil-in-water emulsions can be formed using biopolymer emulsifiers and hydrodynamic cavitation processing. Ms. Kakoli Pegu/ Mr. Pavankumar More, ICT, Mumbai
- Third-Harness bioactive lipophilic ingredient capsaicin from Bhut Jolokia into γ- oryzanol (GO) rich rice bran oil (RBO) for formulation of RBO fortified with capsaicin Ms. Vikono Ksh, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Division of Food Science & Postharvest Technology, New Delhi
10.Poster Competition Award – Presentation by Winners – Chair Person: Dr S K Patnaik,Ex. Secretary (Agri), GoI.
- First-Development of anthocyanin micro capsules from black rice bran and its nutraceuticals-based coconut water jelly. Ms. Lourembam Monika De, Dept.of Food Engg. &Technology, Assam
- Second-Detection & quantification of process contaminants and Toxins in RBO Dr. Konda Reddy Kunduru, Fare Labs Pvt. Ltd., Gurugram
- Third-Application of Rice bran oil Mr. P. Surya Vijay and Dr. M. Rajesh, Sankaralingam Bhuwaneswari College of Pharmacy, Anaikuttam, Sivakasi, Tamilnadu.